Thursday, February 18, 2010

ReUpCycleVintage's First Blog Post

Well, I suppose I should tell you how I came up with the name ReUpCyCleVintage...... It's a blend of Recycle, Upcycle and Vintage. Which basically means you can find all things n our site:o)

We have a mix of unique vintage items, handmade jewelry made from new and recycled materials and my fav custom items upcycled from old clothes. I absolutely love taking something that others would discard and turn it into something One Of A Kind and super fabulous!

You will hear me talk now and then about I, we or our, that's because my daughters are a big help on ideas and love to learn new techniques. In fact my youngest daughter Ashley loves to sit on my lap when I'm sewing and bead with me. Our oldest daughter will be helping keep up with this blog as she is learning about the business aspect of loving vintage and remaking things too!

So that's about it, we've got lots to add, stories to tell and pics to post, expect more in the near future.

No comments: