Thursday, April 8, 2010

Craftomania Love

What a fabulous week of Etsy Treasuries for our shops:o) I am really enjoying Craftomania Toolbar and all the links and info it provides. A couple nights ago I sat down and used the poster sketch tool for the first time. Of course I picked several of my Craftomania pals and VintageEtsySociety for a nice mix of great creations. I was so honored to wake up the next morning and see our other shop Lil' Ashley's Closet in 2 treasuries from a couple of the exact same Craftomania team members I had just put on my poster sketch the night before.KathyCoJewellery & IraRott:o) All this love as Sabbio's treasury that featured ReUpcycleVintage was still running too! I seriously have Craftomania love for you all!

Even though I've been selling online for years, I am just learning about the networking and how great it is to meet other artesians (did I spell that right?) and admire their work. I have fallen in love with Etsy and I should have been doing this years ago!!

A few days ago I got started on the Craftomania.ning.com network and wrote my first blog post on there, so I'm realizing how many different sites I've hooked up with in the past several weeks since installing the Craftomania toolbar. I've got to start keeping my blog up to date, but I'm pretty sure I should gain more followers. So I'm going to make it my mission in the next couple weeks to promote more time to my blog and post interesting informative stuff:o) Starting................NOW...............I'm about to post a Giveaway, I love those! Now it's my turn:o)

No comments: